If you have a complaint like that, seyogianyalah example of people who know the weaknesses of his own. Likewise, people who easily upset and difficult to control myself for not knowing her own shortcomings. After identifying weaknesses, and willing to fix any adverse habits, after a long time he was adept at keeping his emotions are not easily provoked. That blessing he sought to know himself as well.
Symptoms are coughing and sneezing is also a serious sign that the body is trying to remove germs from the respiratory tract. Fever sweating is a sign the body is fighting an attack germs. If symptoms lasted for three days, because the weight of the attack, so what may make, we go to the doctor for a medical consultation.
3. Ensuring day-to-day variation of foodDoing variation meal, start from the assumption that there are certain foods that are more useful than ordinary foods daily. If we use this as a distraction to the kind of daily food, then the two groups of materials that can complement each other. When we used to eat chicken and beef, you should change the habit, and an occasional meal of fresh fish, tempeh, and tofu as a distraction. This material has not saturated fat content of many, and potentially reduce the risk of high blood pressure. Conversely, if we are accustomed to eating fish, tempeh, and tofu egg everyday, eat meals on a special occasion at the invitation temanten, or large family gathering, just take chicken or beef. Animal meat proteins act to maintain the rate of body growth and to replace cells damaged tissue.
So also with the vegetables. If day after day we eat green vegetables, because they thought that that was definitely a good all-round green, occasionally need to eat variety of vegetables and fruit is not green, such as tomatoes, carrots, baby corn, red peppers (as vegetable), bananas, mangoes , apples, oranges (as dessert).
4. Adjusting consumption by age levelThe amount of nutrients the body needs varies depending on age, type of activity, and body condition (in sickness or health). In children and adolescents who are aggressive, grow jealous, the five elements in food (carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals, and water) is necessary, so it does not need to be restricted. Conversely, in adults and elderly, the restriction is absolutely necessary. Carbohydrate and fat as energy producers should be reduced in number, given their physical activity has decreased. How to reduce carbohydrates and fat is to reduce the portion of rice and fried. In contrast, vitamins and minerals and should be eaten with just water enough. These substances are very necessary to facilitate the body’s metabolism, and increase durability. Just keep in mind that the best is to use natural vitamins, such as that contained in fruits and vegetables fresh. While the water you drink should be a sterile, safe from germs, such as mineral water that really qualifies as a mineral water. It may also plain water is always boiled first. Approximately 60% of our body weight in the form of water or liquid. That means we have to drink more water than other food elements. People who are sick and was forced to take medication, even should drink more water. Patients ‘disease’ is difficult bowel movements, can be saved from his suffering with every day drinking 2-3 glasses of water before going to the rear.
Protein consumption in adults and the elderly also need to be reduced, although not as much carbohydrate and fat reduction. How to reduce this protein is to replace sources of animal protein diet with food sources of vegetable protein, the protein content of less than or only slightly. For example, beans, tofu, and tempeh.
5. Exercise regularly according to abilityExercise aimed at improving blood circulation, and accelerate the spread of nerve impulses to parts of the body or vice versa, so that the body always fit. Many people argue, without any sport we actually also have been moving bodies like sports, when doing physical work everyday like sweeping floors, cleaning, washing, and drying clothes. But whether the “sport” of this sort can we do regularly and continuously? That’s a separate issue! It takes a strong will, based on the belief that the exercise is absolutely necessary for the body stay fit, because the blood circulation diperlancar earlier. In turn this could boost immunity. The people with high blood pressure, heart disease, lung infections, and diabetes, should consult a doctor first to find out what kind of sports matches. Usually low-intensity exercise and do not be too long.
Normal people who do not suffer from the disease, very well choose a high aerobic capacity sports like swimming, high impact aerobics, stationary bicycle, and jogging.
6. Always keep cleaningClean environment at home, page, and residential complexes to give fresh and comfortable atmosphere. A study in the United States shows that the group homes that have a courtyard and well-ordered environment, green, and beautiful, has an occupant health is much better than the poor house plants.
Clean environment makes our bodies are clean, both physical and spiritual. This condition can prevent physical diseases such as skin infections, dust allergy, flu, bronchitis, and “disease” spiritual such as stress, frustration and depression, the culprit of the immune system.
7. Taking the time to relaxSpending time ask for a break does not mean much more than working productively until beyond propriety. No! Taking the time to break it up a little while, and this is necessary, to set the kendo for a while in between the tension at rush hour to work everyday. This should be done routinely. Relaxing does not mean having to make recreation an exhausting, but quite come together to discuss similar problems with office colleagues, neighbors or family at home. It is not possible, they can help solve the problem, or at least lighten the burden of the mind. Relax with a self-reflection and introspection are also necessary. The more frequent and routine is done, the better the balance of our souls. Sleeping comfortably is also a relaxing alone. Stamina will recover quickly, and the balance of hormones in the body too quickly achieved.The body was tired and disheveled mind if allowed prolonged (until it is brought into the bedroom), would reduce the power of the immune system. In turn, facilitate the attack of diseases.
8. Back to natureTrends in the early 1990s in Western countries is based on experience that lifestyle in modern times to encourage people to change their eating habits, such as more frequent eating canned food, bottled chili sauce, or fruit preserved. Also rarely move the body because of ease of use of household tools, such as washing clothes with washing machine, sweeping the floor with a vacuum cleaner, traveling by vehicle, but only closer and healthier done by foot. Our bodies are so spoiled, because it rarely moves, so easily hurt because of softening. Conversely, a martial arts warrior, despite living in modern times, always healthy body because it is still often walk, exercise routine by moving the body, and do not use the tools of modern technology results that make people so soft.
To return close to nature, we instead have to come into martial arts warriors, but at least avoid canned food, and even multiply eat fresh vegetables and fruit.
9. Treat respiratoryTreat respiratory means regulate the manner and frequency of breathing to be more efficient. By inhaling air (oxygen) slowly in a matter of 15 then slowly release it also in a matter of 15, we can keep the oxygen in the body longer than usual. Oxygen will be used by the body’s organs in an effective, albeit only slightly. So far, we breathe with an irregular frequency. Sometimes slow, sometimes fast. Oxygen is also fast diirup out again. Not to put to good use, was already out. In one minute we benapas five times or more.
10. Enjoyed reading kesehataThe phrase “Do not know it was love, not love then no love” is very fitting to satirize people who want a healthy body, but did not bother reading about health approach. If closer, we will know the ins and outs of health is better, and then can use them to formulate strategies to avoid disease.Hopefully these healthy tips to help you all in maintaining health.