* When the roses wither, cut into 1cm along the roots, wrap with paper, insert the roots into the boiling water for about 10 seconds, then immediately immerse in cold water.
* Euphorbia sap to make sore. Do not forget to wash their hands every time after holding it.
* Do not place flowers in a place exposed to direct sunlight or on top of a television set. Place the flowers in a cool room and away from sunlight.
* Avoid putting flowers on the fruit because fruits emit gases that can make a quick flower wilt.
* Discard bungai-interest that have died due to emit gases that can impact on other flowers.
* Powder Lili flowers must be removed so developed because pollen can destroy the fabric (linen) and a polished wood surface.
* When the flower heads become too heavy and deep roots, put the stick into the roots to sustain interest.
* Wet your flower vase in the evening with bleach to eliminate bacteria. Dirty shorten the vase life of flowers.
* To help move the plant from a small flower pot into larger pots, enter an existing plant in the little flower pot into a larger flower pot, then press down hard until the plants along the bottom of the pot off and was in the pot greater.
* When cleaning dust plant / leaf with wet foam softener containing clothing, plants not only become more shine for eight weeks, but it also creates a fragrant odor.